Battle Pets

Buy, Trade & Collect NFT Battle Pets To Play To Earn Crypto Tokens

Battle Pets (PET) Review

As far as this year’s hot new cryptocurrency innovations go, Defi is without a doubt one of the most exciting. DeFi’s immediate prospects, on the other hand, are hazy and in need of some daring investigation. The team behind the project have made a bold move in the new path of DeFi, which is gamification finance and new gamification business, to achieve this ultimate goal. Battle Pets is a new type of GameFi that I’d like to present to you right now.

What Is The Battle Pets Game About?

The blockchain-based pet combat game Battle Pets is a fun new way to incubate and develop your pets as well as trade them for others. Battle and farm your way to better weapons and gear by using Binance’s smart chain to buy NFT pet eggs in-game.

What Are Pet Crypto Tokens?

To achieve the goal of combining games and Defi, the team behind the project developed a Gamefi business model. PET Token can be used to buy and grow pet eggs, trade pets and equipment, and so on.Players will earn PET tokens by winning battles, completing tasks, and trading. The total supply of PET tokens is 200 million.

  • An IDO was used, and an 8% token share was allotted for this.
  • Two percent goes for the development and operation of the project.
  • Ninety percent is set aside for GameFi Farming, which is used for battle awards and completing tasks, among other things.

How Does the Game Work?

When it comes to Gamefi, the new Battle Pets mode is a departure from the norm. With the notion of DeFi in mind, its weapon system must be revamped from top to bottom. Improved gameplay may be achieved via the use of a well-designed weapon system.

As a result of the above considerations and concepts, the Battle Pets weapon system design team has decided on a new approach:

1. Weapon NFTs

Weapons are created as NFTs, so they have their unique characteristics while being easily traded and transferred. They are also given game settings, collective characteristics, and real worth.

2.WEAPON Tokens

The game introduces a new WEAPON token that may be used to forge weapon NFTs. The total quantity of WEAPON tokens is 50 million. AWEAPON NFT may be staked to farm tokens.

3. Melting & Forging Weapons

Players may utilize the “BAKE,” “PET,” or “WEAPON” tokens to create a weapon NFT. When melted, 90% of the PET and BAKE used to forge NFT Weapons will be returned, while 90% of the WEAPON will be burned.In addition to the $PET being burnt, the remaining 10% of the tokens will be utilized as casting consumption costs.

4. Increased Staking Power

Battle pets’ chances of victory may be increased by equipping them with weapons. Each weapon has a staking power that quantifies its combat strength. The weapon’s staking power is multiplied by the combat power of the pet to calculate the likelihood of a victory.

5. Different Weapon Levels

Each of the NFT Weapon’s ten levels, numbered from level 1 to level 10, has a unique appearance. The higher-level weapon has better staking power, and the level may be increased by using $BAKE, $PET, or WEAPON tokens. 

Marketplace for Pet Eggs

The BakerySwap NFT marketplace list all of the NFT pet eggs. The reference price of a pet egg is related to its fighting strength, so don’t purchase a pet at a ludicrous price in the NFT market. It’s important to understand that the best way to profit from your pets is to train them in the game, increase their value, and then resell them.

Summary

Fighting Pets is a blockchain-based pet battle game employing PET crypto tokens on the Binance Smart Chain network. PET tokens may be used to purchase eggs, grow, incubate, battle, and trade in the game. Pets may be obtained and trained by players in the role of pet trainers. By defeating tougher foes, you’ll be able to get rarer treasures and pet eggs.

Key Takeaways

  • When it comes to Gamefi, the new Battle Pets mode is a departure from the norm.
  • Battle pets’ chances of victory may be increased by equipping them with weapons.
  • PET tokens may be used to purchase eggs, grow, incubate, battle, and trade in the game.

Further Battle Pets Information

  • battle-pets
  • Battle Pets
    (PET)
  • Price
    $0.033
  • Market Cap
    $658.45 K
Scroll to Top
Bondly $BONDLY – Review My DeFi Pet $DPET – Review DFYN Network $DFYN – Review NFTb $NFTB – Review Waves Ducks $EGG- Review MegaCryptoPolis $MEGA – Review Toshimon $TOSHI – Review Cometh $MUST – Review Spore $SPORE – Review
Bondly $BONDLY – Review My DeFi Pet $DPET – Review DFYN Network $DFYN – Review NFTb $NFTB – Review Waves Ducks $EGG- Review MegaCryptoPolis $MEGA – Review Toshimon $TOSHI – Review Cometh $MUST – Review Spore $SPORE – Review