|Market Cap||Volume||Available Supply|
WAX current price is $0.1222 with a marketcap of $244,453,982.00. Its price is 1.26% up in last 24 hours.
Please wait, we are loading chart data
|#||Exchange||Pair||Price||Volume (24h)||Updated||Trust Score|
What Is WAX Blockchain?
A decentralized platform, Worldwide Asset Exchange (WAX), allows anybody to construct and manage their own virtual marketplace on the internet. WAX was created by the same people that founded OPSkins, the world's largest online marketplace for video game materials. The project presently includes offices in both Canada and the United States, and the WAX team is led by members of the OPSkins executive team.
What Does It Do?
To simplify the transfer of virtual commodities between buyers and sellers, transfer agents are enlisted to assist them. Several transfer agents are used by the WAX platform to assist in the administration of the whole transaction.
As a result, tokens may be issued for actual objects, such as unique collectibles like clothing or watches, which can be redeemed by the owner. To simplify the transfer of virtual commodities between the buyer and seller, transfer agents are assigned.
Is Wax Crypto Any Good?
Many investors have shown interest in the WAX cryptocurrency, including Pantera Capital, HyperChain Capital, and Fenbushi Capital. Additionally, WAX confronts competition from the likes of Enjin and Dmarket, both of which are virtual goods platforms.
Additionally, the WAX team has announced a relationship with Xsolla, a worldwide video game distributor and publisher that boasts customers like Steam, Twitch, and Ubisoft on its roster. With a bright outlook, the initiative has the potential to shape the gaming industry for years to come.
- Members of the WAX platform who are acquainted with the assets and price of their favorite games may give verification and assessment services to markets.
- The rewards here keep the participants' ecology flourishing.
- This platform allows builders and designers to create their own virtual objects. They may even sell them on virtual markets.
- To earn big fees as a WAX member, you must facilitate and approve transactions.
- A new breed of virtual asset dealers has emerged, just as previous internet marketplaces transformed entrepreneurs into power sellers.
The WAX platform is essentially a worldwide virtual item repository. It also gives a comprehensive list of all things for sale. WAX users have access to the global market and the benefits of blockchain technology.