NFTLootBox (LOOT) Review
Non-Fungible Token Project NFTLootBox.com allows users to stake the L00T token and earn coins. To open NFT Loot Boxes, the coins may be used to purchase NFT Loot Boxes from other popular NFT projects or artists. Rare and lucrative NFTs are now accessible to all players, regardless of their level.
What Are LOOT Crypto Tokens?
One of NFTLootBox’s native crypto tokens, LOOT, serves as the platform’s currency of choice. According to the following formula, there is an overall supply of 40,000.
- A year-long lock is placed on all 10,000 team and unsold tokens in escrow.
- A total of 5,000 Uniswap Tokens have been added and will remain locked for the next year on the exchange.
- 8,000 tokens have been allocated for marketing and development.
- A total of 17,000 tokens were bought and sold during the presale.
How Does NFTLootBox Work?
LOOT may be staked in one of two pools. One pool awards silver coins, while the other awards gold coins. The earned ERC20 tokens may be transferred, withdrawn, sold, and so on. However, they will mostly be used to purchase loot boxes.
Stake LOOT to win silver coins in the silver pool. If you keep your loot tokens locked up for long enough, silver coins will be given to you.
ETH-LOOT UNI-V2 LP Tokens may be staked in the gold pool. By simply locking up your Loot LP tokens, you may earn gold coins.
In both liquidity pools, there are no limitations on the amount of money you may add.
The following formulae may be used to acquire coins:
- Every 24 hours, you will get 0.2 silver coins for every LOOT staked in the Silver Pool.
- Every 24 hours, earn 2.66 gold coins for every ETH-LOOT UNI-V2 LP Token invested.
How Does NFT Loot Boxes Work?
When a player has earned at least one coin in either the gold or silver pools, they may open a loot box. If you open the loot box, you have a chance to get an NFT. All loot boxes from the Silver Pool and the Gold Pool may only be opened with silver and gold coins, respectively.
The Gold Pool is the only place to find the rarest NFTs.
NFTLootBox is an NFT farming platform that uses NFT, DeFi, and Loot Box technology to make NFT farming more equitable. It will be launched in early November 2020 by a team located in the United Kingdom.
- Non-Fungible Token Project NFTLootBox.com allows users to stake the L00T token and earn coins.
- To open NFT Loot Boxes, the coins may be used to purchase NFT Loot Boxes from other popular NFT projects or artists.
- NFTLootBox’s native token, LOOT, serves as the platform’s currency of choice.
- LOOT may be staked in one of two pools.
Further NFTLootBox Information
- Price $16.36
- Market Cap